You Don’t Mess With The Zohan Movie Trailer

Sunday, May 25, 2008

You Don’t Mess With The Zohan Movie TrailerYou Don’t Mess With the Zohan is an upcoming comedy movie from Columbia Tristar written by Adam Sandler, Judd Apatow, and Robert Smigel and directed by Dennis Dugan.

I was able to watch the trailer while watching Iron Man in a movie house near my place and I was laughing so hard. I think the movie is great and I can't wait to watch it soon. I am hoping it will be available the sooner I can expect. Watch the video clip below so you'll know what I mean.

You Don’t Mess With The Zohan Movie Trailer (Youtube video clip)



You Don't Mess with the Zohan Plot
Sandler plays the lead role as Zohan, an Israeli commando who fakes his own death in order to pursue his dream which is becoming a hairstylist in New York. He romances his clients by giving them "special services" in the back room. However, he is eventually recognized, and risks losing his newfound life and career.

You Don't Mess with the Zohan Cast
Adam Sandler as Zohan
Emmanuelle Chriqui as Dalia
John Turturro as Phantom, Zohan's nemesis
Nick Swardson
Rob Schneider
Mariah Carey as Herself
Talia Shire as 'Phantom's Mother'
Alec Mapa
George Takei
Kevin James as Jo
Charlotte Rae as S3x Lady
Kyle Cease as Michel

Sandler's production company Happy Madison will produce the movie and Sony Pictures Entertainment will distribute the film.