American Idol 8 Episode 4 Online Louisville Audition - January 21

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - don't miss to watch American Idol Season 8 episode 4 for the Louisville audition. Yesterday, the San Francisco auditions was finally aired and my favorite so far is Adam Lambert for singing Bohemian Rhapsody. He is my favorite so far - and Scott MacIntyre from Arizona, too.

Maybe after I watch American Idol 2009 episode 4, I'll have my third bet. I really love the auditions part because I get to see people with and without singing talents. Well, at least they have the guts to try, ayt?

Anyway, if you are looking for streaming websites to watch American Idol online, try Sopcast. I was able to watch American Idol episode streaming for free yesterday day. I am not sure if the P2P link I used still provide free streaming of AI8 but I will give updates later once I've confirmed. Hopefully, I can again watch American Idol 8 on my computer on the Internet.