Miley Cyrus Asian Photo ScandaI - Miley Cyrus Apologizes for Controversial Photos

Thursday, February 5, 2009

What's new? Here's a Miley Cyrus photo asian scandaI that recently created buzz not only in the blogosphere but also in the internet and newspapers. Check out the Miley Cyrus racist picture wherein there are some claim that her group are mocking the Asian boy in the photo.

What do you think? Did Miley Cyrus makes fun of Asians just by looking at this photo? Personally, I don't think so. I think they did it only for fum and it seems the Asian boy is their pal - if I am not mistaken.

On the latest news, Miley Cyrus apologizes for controversial photos that spread in her official website saying she didn't mean to offend anyone, but she does think that people have overreacted. "I've also been told there are some people upset about some pictures taken of me with friends making goofy faces! Well, I'm sorry if those people looked at those pics and took them wrong and out of context!" she writes.

Miley Cyrus Goofy Face Asian Photo
Miley Cyrus Asian Photo
Dipoh