Miss Universe 2009 Pageant Live Stream on NBC

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I am sure a lot of people from around the world are really looking forward to watch Miss Universe 2009 live stream on TV or on the internet especially if one is unable to watch it live in the venue which is Atlantis Paradise Island in Nassau Bahamas.

I think many are excited to find out who will be the Miss Universe 2009 winner...

Last year, I watched the coronation night where Dayana Mendoza won the crown. I was opting for her even at first sight. She got the confidence and the beauty.

I have no bet yet for this year, but I won't surely miss it.

By the way, you can watch it on NBC or Telemundo live on different cable television providers in the world. For live streaming, Ustream, Sopcast, JustinTV, will surely provide it.

Watch Miss Universe 2009 Live Online


Featured on Sports: Watch WWE SummerSlam Online