Chizmosa is now a personal blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yes, it is. I am now converting this blog a more personal website rather than an entertainment blog. Why? Because it's what I feel I should do for now.

Well, there may be instances I will still be talking about celebrities and TV shows, but this blog will be personalized meaning, no more gossips and nonsense talks. I might be talking about sports as well as health, and anything under the sun that has to do with me.

Good news? Well, only time can tell. For now, I will be getting ready to Watch World Series Baseball Online.

Who knows, I may get a lot of readers in the coming days, those who will be curious to find out more about me.

Don't forget, this weekend, you should not miss Watch World Series 2009 Online Live.

That's it for now, more updates later :D