Twilight 2 Is Finally Here, Can't Wait

Friday, November 20, 2009

At last, the long wait is over as I can now watch New Moon movie online anytime starting today, November 21. I am so excited for the sequel of Twilight. I love Edward's and Bella's love story, but I also can't wait to see how Bella and Jacob Black will be performing on the film.

I love the trailer, and by just watching it, I really can't stop myself hoping November 20 will come... and at last here it is.

So, no question asked... I will definitely watch New Moon online, but I really hope I can do it in the cinema near my place. I am pretty sure they will be showing it too just same as the release date in the United States. I think it will be available worldwide this Friday.

So to teens and/or not, enjoy this film and fall in love with Bella and Edward once again. I can't wait to share my review about it, so just stay tuned here.